Superior Room Upgrade Only £15, many fantastic benefits, see below.
Bedroom and bathroom styles do vary from those shown.
All rooms offer en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities. 24 hour room service, complimentary car parking, complimentary use of our Leisure Club and Wireless Internet. We also have two fully fitted Disabled Access Rooms located on the ground floor.
Standard Rooms (Single, Twin, Double, King, Triple & Family bedded rooms)
Our standard rooms offer all the comforts of home. Ideal for all, they are spacious and well appointed with all the standard facilities you would expect.
Superior Rooms (Double & King bedded rooms) Upgrade for only £15 per room per night.
BEST WESTERN Hotel Rembrandt boasts the finest selection of Superior rooms in Weymouth. Well appointed and spacious specifically designed for discerning traveller. They offer:
- Complimentary newspaper
- 26" Flat Screen TV
- Superior Hospitality Tray
- Superior Toiletries
- Use Of Gown & Slippers During Your Stay
- In-Room Complimentary Bottled Water
- Larger Living Accommodation
- King & Double Size Beds Available
- No Service Charge On Room Service Breakfast
Disabled Access (Double plus Single bedded rooms)
Disabled access rooms offer all the modern amenities required to make your stay as accessible as possible. Located on the ground floor within close proximity to all major facilities. In addition to standard facilities they offer:
- Widened doors
- Fully fitted disabled access bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Raised toilet seat and support
- Lowered switches
- Large rooms for easy maneuverability
Lone Traveler Policy
At the BEST WESTERN Hotel Rembrandt we understand that every customer has different needs and we aim to make our hotel considerate of lone females travelling often far from home which can create anxiety and stress. The hotel operates a lone female guest awareness policy.
We recognise that some females travel alone, and it is important to make them feel safe when they stay in the hotel.
Here are a few of the safety measures we implement and adhere to:
- When allocating a single female a room, we do not put lone females into rooms at the end of corridors or fire exits
- We offer escort service from hotel to the car park, especially at night
- Provide well lit, onsite parking, with CCTV when circumstances permit
- Never read out a female guests’ room number when checking in
- Make lone females aware that all rooms have secondary locking devices on doors for added security
- Never give out a lone females name or room number
- Bedside lighting controls as standard in all rooms
- Same sex room service provided on request
We endeavor to implement this policy on every occasion; however, this is subject to availability at the time of booking, force majeure and of the guest wish for this policy to be applied.
CONTACT US: 01305 764000
(For general enquires please use email@example.com )
Reception Manager, Amy Peaty (Also for group enquiries)
A special request (e.g. for a ground floor, lift access or dietary preferences), which you detail to us in writing, will only form part of the contract when confirmed by us in writing. Lift access is only available to a limited number of bedrooms.